Our Get-the-Spec Consumer Appliances and Electricals database delivers high-quality images and specifications of everything for the home from all the leading brands.
Ovens, cookers, fridges and freezers, vacuum cleaners, microwave ovens, toasters, coffee making machines, Televisions, Blu-ray players, radios, MP3 player docking stations, irons and much more.
Your Get-the-Spec/Appliances service which meets all the requirements of modern e-commerce systems and markets like Amazon and Ebay. The service is affordable – no matter what the size of your company is – and it is available RIGHT NOW!
The product data is the most comprehensive available in the industry and includes:
- Fully Searchable Attributes- these are special attributes that support fully Guided Navigation. For the first time, users of ANY ecommerce platform can design their stores to have Guided Navigation which enables users to quickly filter products down to select only those products that have the key features they want.
- Multiple Product Images - high resolution – Our Get-the-Spec™ data delivers multiple images at a variety of high resolutions for today’s high resolution displays. These can include lifestyle and in context images as well as primary product images
- .pdf Brochures, Manuals and other Documents - Manufacturer original PDF brochures and other documents are linked to the product data so that prospective purchasers and customers can read and print them media directly from YOUR Web Store.
- Consumables and Accessories, are linked to the parent product, making it much easier for customers to buy products at the time of buying the main product, promoting the sales of these items and to power “Cartridge Finder” type applications within web stores.
- Your own branded products - If your company has its own brand printer consumables or paper, these can be included in your own, exclusive product data feed.
Replacing “Product Family” Images with single images – We all know that these are pretty useless for Ecommerce but it is taking the manufacturers a long time to resolve this issue. So whilst we can’t get rid of product family images overnight, we are working with manufacturers and brand owners to replace them with the individual product images demanded by ecommerce and markets like Amazon and Ebay. Open Range has comprehensive specialist photographic facilities which can even be set up on site at manufacturer offices or warehouses, where volume makes this practical.
Pricing - we want the service to be affordable to all levels of reseller – no matter what the size of your company is. Therefore, we have provided options to meet every level of budget. Contact us now for more information, either by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0845 330 0618
But don’t forget to Apply for your free sample today here!